This is something I have taken from the monthly magazine of Leo Club of Colombo Circle. Thought its good to share with all of you. Hope this will give you a good smile with all the busy working schedules.
Some Effective Management Magic Tips
1. Never give me work in the morning. Always wait until 4:00pm and then bring it to me. The challenge of a deadline is refreshing.
2. If it's really a "rush job", run in and interrupt me every 10 minutes to inquire how it's going. That helps. Or even better, hover behind me, advising me at every keystroke.
3. Always leave without telling anyone where you're going. It gives me a chance to be creative when someone asks where you are.
4. Wait until my yearly review and THEN tell me what my goals SHOULD have been. Give me a mediocre performance rating with a cost of living increase. I'm not here for the money anyway.
5. If you give me more than one job to do, don't tell me which is the priority. I like being a psychic.
6. Do your best to keep me late. I adore this office and really have nowhere to go or anything to do. I have no life beyond working to pay so much taxes on the bonus check you received for being such a good manager.
~ Vidula Hasaranga - විදුල හසරංග ~